Thursday, January 28, 2010

Months 3 & 4

On our way out the door and off to church!
Gotta love the Speerys shoes
What??  I like Fun Dips just like the rest of you : )
Landon falling asleep to new shiny Christmas present right along side of the crib
 
Very recent pictures taken portraying his actual size to date
Umm yea...I think the last time we weighted him he was push 16 lbs
Not too happy; still cute
Little half-way naked boy
This is a rare shot of Landon smiling as he hates to be on his tummy. 
Just being cute and clean after a bath 
"Ok mom and dad, I'm ready to go to In-N-Out"
Sleeping with his friend Mr Lamb and new addition of My Bunny given him from Holly & Family.  Thanks you guys!!  He loves him!!!
Need we say much about how this one turned out?
Mommy flipping baby's hair up in the front like daddy's

This one Landon is thinking like, "what do you want from me".
We may have gotten this shirt from Ethan...it wouldn't surprise me.  Love it.
Dad's precautionary measures taken when he had pneumonia

Landon & Asher playing

Mommy loves me so much that she got me a guitar, so I try and play at least several times a week to get good and not let the money spent go to waste
Please just pass this photo by.  We all agree that we look like wildebeests.  It was the only one we had that first Christmas morning of all three of us together.  
Lando's attempt at opening gifts at 2 1/2 months
He didn't have trouble grasping candy canes

We both just love these little cute pictures
Christmas Eve 
These next few pictures display our trip down to Temple Square and the -10 degree weather that we endured...It would be more than fair to say that the parents complained much more than Landon did.  Look out Ainsley, my temple picture above could  definitely be calendar worthy
Someone else obviously took this one.  
LOVE THIS ONE!!  LOOKEY LOOKEY RED LIGHTS!!!
Ange just being her beautiful self
Christmas Eve before reading in the book of Luke.  A new "but really old" Dave Anderson tradition passed along

Anderson's should understand this pic if they pay close attention

How do you Christmas shop for yourself at 3 months?
Some how he pulled it off 




This picture below can be looked at as a beautiful Christmas tree during the Holiday Seasons...
On the other hand, it strongly resembles of a former worldly vice of mine due to the distortion of the camera.  Humm... interesting.   

4 comments:

Noriko Anderson said...

HOLY CRAP!!! Landon STOP growing!! and stop getting cuter... he is so adorable you guys! we NEED to get together... I'm sorry you had pneumonia... I need to get you the pictures I took of him at the anderson get together...

Jen's Life said...

Ah!!! Hooray for new pictures. I think I check every week to see if there are some. Landon is adorable and it looks like you are having so much fun together. I can't believe how much I can see both of you in him. It's crazy! Thanks for posting pictures. I even saw the quilt I made him getting put to good use! Yay! I love you guys!

Brie said...

Landon is soooo adorable!! I can't believe that he could even get any cuter, but he does. It looks like you guys had a lot of fun at Christmas! So fun!

Knight Bliss said...

WOW, what a handsome little boy. Cute family pics, and it looks like you guys had a great Christmas. Angela it was great working with you the other night. Good looking fam!